EEO and diversity
- Filing a discrimination complaint (pdf)
- Board policy statement (pdf)
- No FEAR Act data
- Reasonable Accommodations Policy (pdf)
- Personal Assistance Services (pdf)
FCSIC fully recognizes and appreciates that its employees are its most important resource. The corporation draws its strength from the dedication, experience, and diversity of its employees. That’s why the corporation is committed to programs and activities that foster the development of each employee’s potential.
It is federal law and FCSIC policy to prohibit discrimination in corporation policies, program practices, hiring practices, and operations. FCSIC commits to the following:
- Ensuring equal employment opportunity based on merit and qualification;
- Prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, parental status, genetic information, or participation in discrimination or harassment complaint proceedings;
- Providing for the prompt and fair consideration of complaints of discrimination;
- Making reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants for employment and employees with physical or mental disabilities under law;
- Providing an environment free from harassment in any form;
- Creating and maintaining an organizational culture that recognizes, values, and supports employee and public diversity; and
- Implementing affirmative programs to support these tenets.